LUSH

Saturday, March 29, 2014

My salary is coming and of course I will have lots of bills to take care of...
But I think that for all the hard work... I'll treat myself good this month (coincidentally it's my month).
I will spoil myself with these products... I've heard good things about this store.
(Also my skin needs spoiling so bad... the water here is NOT helping at all.)
I will give it a try and maybe tell you all about my experience.


Here are the links and more info about each one of these products:

Facial Moisturiser Enzymion
Spot Treatment Grease Lightning
Fresh Face Mask Brazened Honey
Cleansing Milk 9 to 5
Body Lotion Dream Cream
Shower Gel It's Raining Men
Hair & Scalp Mask Hair Doctor

Bye, bye!

Leave Comment

  1. Esses produtos sao optimooos! estou a usar quase todos! ajudam imenso a minha pele com acne!!!! Good Choice girl, espero q esteja a correr tudo bem! BIG KISS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Os produtos Lush são ÓPTIMOS! E garanto-te que vale a pena o investimento!

    ReplyDelete